General description of YSP Separation Type A-Type
YSP Separation Type A-type is a system whereby panel made by attaching gypsum board to color galvanized steel plate is assembled by top channel, skirting, stud and after installing sound absorption and insulation material then finished joint by 120 mm steel or aluminium joint cover.
- YSP DRY WALL: Wall attached with YSP panel after installing light steel structure stud and runner
(2) Transportation and handling
- ① Transportation: Record type, name, dimension, manufacturing date etc. on label and pack and transport.
- ② Handling: Handle it according to instruction of the manufacturer and requirement of the user.
Product of YSP Separation A-type
(1) Standard material
- ① Quality of material: galvanized color steel plate
- ② Color: 4 types of standard colors
(2) Insulation, filler: gypsum board 12.5 mm, glass fiber over 24K
(3) Standard dimension
- ① Thickness:66mm, 76 mm, 101 mm, 126 mm
- ② Width: 900 mm
- ③ Standard length: 2700 mm
Special feature of YSP U Type A-type
- * Adjustment function is convenient by using adjust body.
- * By virute of multiple panel sound blocking is excellent.
- * Adaptation to site is excellent through carrying out work for panel by separation.
- * Work can proceed by separation accordingly disassembly and transfer are convenient.
- * Color lasts long by use of K.S. color metal plate